Maths — No Problem!
Table of Contents
- Lesson 1 - Finding the Percentage of a Number
To be able to calculate percentages of a whole number.
- Lesson 2 - Finding the Percentage of a Quantity
To be able to calculate percentages of a quantity.
- Lesson 3 - Finding Percentage Change
To be able to solve problems involving the calculation of percentages.
- Lesson 4 - Using Percentage to Compare
To be able to use percentage for comparison. To be able to use equivalences between simple fractions, decimals and percentages in different contexts.
- Lesson 5 - Chapter Consolidation
To be able to use knowledge of percentage to solve problems.
UK Consultant: Dr. Anne Hermanson